Assistant Center Director
Mathnasium of Marina del Rey is seeking an Assistant Center Director. This individual will have responsibility for both math tutoring, and as a "second in command" to the Center Director, who runs the center including operations, marketing, sales, tutor management and scheduling, parent communication, and overall management. Approximately 70% of the Assistant Center Director's time will be tutoring, with the following responsibilities:
- Tutor students in math subjects up to Pre-Calculus.
- Work closely with students to help them achieve their goals.
- Communicate progress with parents.
- Learn and utilize the Mathnasium Method to work with students to strengthen skills.
The remainder of the time, approximately 30% of the time, will be focused on support of the center including:
- Back up to the Center Director in managing center across education needs, operations, parent communication, sales and marketing, etc.
- Ensure the center is presentable and clean, and makes a positive impression on anyone that enters the center.
This position is part- time, approximately 20-30 hours a week. The Assistant Director is a key member of the Learning Center team, and the growth path to being a Center Director. Individuals who wish to be considered will possess the following qualifications and requirements:
- Passion for math, and strong math skills; proficient through Pre-Calculus, and well versed in Algebra I&II, Geometry, and Pre-Calculus.
- Passion for working with kids, and experience working both with kids and communicating effectively with parents.
- Excellent communication skills, effective time management skills, and driven and detail oriented.
- Exceptional leadership and operations experience.
- Superb organization skills.
- Ability to multi-task efficiently.
- Possess exemplary character and have strong leadership presence.
We are looking for the very best talent for a leadership path in our dynamic and growing organization. Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster. Do not contact us with unsolicited services or offers
Mathnasium is an international chain of more than 740 learning centers where students attend after school to boost their math skills. Headquartered in Los Angeles, CA, Mathnasium Learning Centers specialize in teaching kids math the way that makes sense to them. Mathnasium has been ranked as one of the fastest growing educational franchises in the world by Entrepreneur magazine, a Top 50 Franchise by Franchise Business Review and an AllBusiness AllStar Franchise.
Marina del Rey, CA
Fri, 9 Jun 2017 16:05:57 PDT