Pediatric Exercise Researcher and Pulmonologist, Assistant Professor of Clinical X
Open June 7th, 2017 through July 8th, 2017
The University of California-Irvine, Department of Pediatrics is recruiting a Clinical Scholar in to join the Pediatric Exercise and Genomics Research Center (PERC). The successful candidate will be a Board eligible or certified, residency-trained Pediatric Pulmonologist with a focus on translational research on the intersection between asthma, obesity and fitness, particularly in children from minority, low income communities. Candidates with training in translational science are particularly sought. The candidate should have a record of high-quality mentored or independent research, with scholarly activity and publications commensurate with experience. This is an academic senate appointment expected to be at the Assistant Professor level. Salary will be commensurate with training and experience. UC Irvine, located in Orange County, with a population of more than three million, has a long and distinguished tradition of excellence in Pediatric Exercise Research.
TO APPLY: Please log onto UC Irvine's RECRUIT located at https://recruit.ap.uci.edu/apply/JPF03978. Applicants should complete an online application profile and upload the following application materials electronically to be considered for the position:
• Curriculm Vitae
• Statement of Contributions to Diversity
• References: contact information only
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy.
Job location Irvine, CA
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Cover Letter (Optional)
- Statement of Research (Optional)
- Statement of Teaching (Optional)
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to diversity will advance UCI's Commitment to Inclusive Excellence.
- Misc / Additional (Optional)
3-5 references required (contact information only)
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information
Get started: press Apply Now