Responsible for the complete analysis, design, implementation, documentation, training, and ongoing support of multiple departmental software applications, including replacements to existing applications, as well as new applications. These applications may include custom designed and developed applications, or installed commercial applications.
• Understand user requirements and how they translate in application features
• Collaborate with a team of IT professionals to set specifications for new applications
• Design creative prototypes according to specifications
• Write high quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines
• Perform unit and integration testing before launch
• Conduct functional and non-functional testing
• Troubleshoot and debug applications
• Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features
• Develop technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code
• Partake in the initiation, development, implementation and maintenance of web & application services. Throughout development, testing, QA, UAT and release management. Working as part of an agile team in coordination with the UX and BA teams to ensure the consistency of data and adherence to University standards, and policies.
• A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related field
• 6+ years related experience in IT on a large or complex environment
• 6+ years of applications development experience
• Experience with SOAP and RESTful Web Services
• Previous experience with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) platforms
• Knowledge of Mulesoft B2B, ESB, SaaS, API, and Data integration solutions preferred
• Experience in Workday technologies (Workday Studio, Workday Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB) and Workday Cloud Connect) - Preferred
• Ability to program in at least one programming language such as C#, Java (J2EE) etc.
• RAD / Agile delivery methodologies.
• Comfortable resolving and/or escalating issues in a timely fashion and communicating collaboratively both internally and externally.
• Knowledge and experience in application integration with enterprise-level applications
• Experience working with and securing sensitive data related to higher educational institutions
• Strong interpersonal, analytical and organizational skills.
• Strong customer service/customer relations skills.
Job ID 2017-1403
Job Locations US-FL-Saint Leo