The Senior Coordinator provides excellent customer service to all current and prospective students/parents, faculty, staff, alumni, and university visitors while managing the daily operations for the Offices of Campus Life, Student Activities and Student Affairs. This individual must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong organizational skills. The Senior Coordinator plays an integral part of maintaining and assuring the productivity, efficiency and confidentiality of the department and its staff.
The following duties are illustrative and not exhaustive. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them form the position if the work is similar or related or a logical assignment to the position. Management may require incumbents to perform duties other than those contained in this document.
- Serve as primary contact person for the Office of Student Affairs.
- Maintain all office and student files.
- Manage all incoming phone calls, voicemail, email, postal mail, faxes, and guests/walk-ins.
- Select, supervise, and train student Office staff (graduate/undergraduate).
- Process all paperwork associated with the Offices of Campus Life, Student Activities, and Student Affairs.
- Administratively support the staff of Campus Life, Student Activities, and Student Affairs
- Maintain all office supplies, petty cash, and reimbursements.
- Assist with the R25Live facilities reservations program.
- Access, input, and maintain all of Student Affairs related forms/data.
- Process budget reports for all Offices of Student Affairs departments.
- Navigation of Datatel on a daily basis.
- Other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Working knowledge and application of Microsoft Office Suite/ Office 365.
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work with diverse student population.
- Conflict and problem solving skills.
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree from regionally accredited institution.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in office setting.
Job ID 2017-1461
Job Locations US-FL-Saint Leo