Essential Job Functions:
- Oversee and direct all administrative duties in accordance with company policies and procedures: leasing and marketing efforts, preparation of reports, maintaining resident records, implementing work schedules, prepare or oversee the preparation of resident move-in/move-out, and schedules for painting and cleaning units, and vacancy and activity reports.
- Thorough knowledge of Fair Housing, Fair Credit Reporting Act, ADA, and other laws that pertain to apartments.
- Must have knowledge of lease contract, approval process, and all necessary paperwork to approve potential residents.
- Maintains a comprehensive working knowledge of all aspects of leasing units and leasing documents in accordance with Company and Fair Housing guidelines.
- Increase occupancy and lease apartments, while overseeing all onsite staff and activities.
- Ensure all budgeting guidelines are followed consistently.
- Evaluate financial performance and seasonal trends to identify and implement solutions.
- Monitor resident satisfaction in person or through follow-up calls to ensure a positive living experience.
- Ensure efficient and courteous response to all resident requests.
- Conduct follow up of all work orders, submitted by maintenance team.
- Ensure that all work orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Daily communication and collaboration with, regional manager, and others as needed.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of the property/community (i.e. floor plans, pricing, etc.), and competitors; accountable for "shopping" competitive properties to stay abreast of industry trends.
- Build and maintain a team that will work toward property's community goals together.
- Physically walk and inspect community on a daily basis to address issues and verify standards.
- Must be able to efficiently and timely report, maintenance and submission of all administrative forms, files, and reports.
- Ensure that all personnel in all departments operate with OSHA standards and company safety policies at all times.
- Travel may be required to assist with other communities, as needed.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- Fair housing certification required or must be obtained within 30 days of employment.
- CAM/Licensed Property Manager a plus.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Basic computer knowledge with MS Office Suite; Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Must be responsible, accountable, mature and have desire to grow and excel
- Must be able to work in various indoor and outdoor environments based on the tasks that need to be completed.
- Must be able to work days, nights, weekends, and some holiday hours.
- Highest level of honesty, integrity, and ethics.
- Ability to stand, climb stairs, and walk property on an as needed basis.
- A positive, motivating and team-oriented attitude
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to regularly use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk and hear.
- Ability to stand, walk, and sit frequently.
- Ability to reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 30 lbs.
- Ability to use peripheral vision.
Salary based on Experience
Bilingual a plus
100 to 250 Units
Multifamily Property Management, Multifamily Renovation Management, Distressed Property Turn-arounds
Fort Worth, TX
Tue, 6 Jun 2017 15:07:26 PDT