Data Analyst needed in San Antonio, TX
Integrity Staffing Solutions is currently seeking a Data Analyst in the San Antonio area. Integrity Staffing Solutions provides comprehensive professional level staffing services on a nationwide basis and has been bringing companies and professionals together for over 12 years. At Integrity Staffing Solutions, we find the best, highest paying professional level positions within the top companies in the area. Most of the positions we identify will never be found in a newspaper or online because of the exclusive relationships we have with our clients who trust Integrity Staffing Solution's recruiting team to identify top talent to fill their critical hiring needs. Finding a top paying job at a great company is often like signing the contract of a lifetime; let us get to work for you today!
Our client offers a broad range of traditional and consumer-directed health insurance products and related services, including medical, pharmacy, dental, behavioral health, group life and disability plans, and medical management capabilities and health care management services for Medicaid plans. Their customers include employer groups, individuals, college students, part-time and hourly workers, health plans, governmental units, government-sponsored plans, labor groups and expatriates. As the first national, full-service health insurer to offer a consumer-directed health plan, our client continues to lead the way with their full line of consumer-directed health care products.
- Operates data entry devices, verifies data, performs related clerical duties, and/ or prepares documentation for data entry by assigning numerical codes to entry items and verifies accuracy
- Includes sorting, copying, preparing complex Excel workbooks of data
- Provide the office support needed to ensure that business objectives are met
- Excellent command of Excel required
- Approaches work in an organized and systematic manner
- Manages basic tasks in a timely manner using appropriate tools and systems
- Maintains focus on quality in completing internal processes correctly and efficiently
- Creates effective, grammatically correct and compliant written communications
- Hours: Full Time
- Employment Type: Contract
- Limited medical and dental coverage for contractors and their families available immediately
- Opportunities for professional growth.
Ready for your next Opportunity? To apply for one of our opportunities offered by Integrity Staffing Solutions, please click the apply button and then follow the steps following the application.
INTEGRITY STAFFING IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Welcome to the engine of opportunity. Welcome to the next rung of your job ladder. Come work at one of the fastest-growing companies in the nation--a place where you can you can learn by doing, exceed your own expectations and conquer new challenges. Enabling employees to grow within the company is at the core of our corporate philosophy. We're more than a great place to work; we're an Opportunity Engine, ready to help inspire your personal and professional growth.
San Antonio, TX
Thu, 8 Jun 2017 20:19:15 PDT