Director of International Admissions
.• Recruit international students for study at Husson University using e-mail, web, and travel based methods.
• Collaborate with representatives from international high schools, colleges, universities, and organizations for special projects or programs as required.
• Represent the University at various fairs and informative recruitment programs.
• Monitor and evaluate recruitment partnerships with Bridge Pathways.
• Coordinate and facilitate articulation agreements with selected international colleges and universities.
• Develop and coordinate faculty and student “study abroad” programs.
• Establish and maintain professional networks with related local, state, national and international organizations and agencies.
• Coordinate follow-up communication with applicants and prospective student inquiries, monitors the processing of applications and the admissions review process with Undergraduate and Graduate Admissions.
• Consult regularly with Admissions, Financial Aid, Student Services, academic program departments and external organizations.
• Manage and develop international recruitment procedures and materials, create weekly enrollment report, and assist in the completion of yearly surveys.
• Prepare department budget and monitor expenses on a regular basis.
• Assemble academic and demographic information on students recruited and studying abroad partnerships.
• Supervise and monitor immigration services and compliance with Immigration & Customs Enforcement (ICE) regulations for the Student Exchange & Visitor Program (SEVP).
• Supervise International Enrollment Advisor and Immigration Services Advisor.
• Consult with academic and administrative departments to ensure services for accepted students and provide prospect and applicant data to academic departments.
• Remain current on changes in University policy and curriculum.• Bachelor's degree required. Master's degree in higher education or related field preferred
• Three to five years of progressive experience in international admissions or enrollment services.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and talk or hear.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
International travel several weeks per year, and occasional regional travel for conferences and school visits.