Product Marketing Specialist
If a career with an organization that rewards performance and provides a stable and supportive environment for its associates sounds good to you, Power Equipment Direct may just be your next career opportunity. Our people are our biggest asset and share a common passion for performance, which has helped shape us into the industry leader we are today.
Power Equipment Direct is currently seeking the right individual to fill an immediate need for a Product Specialist to support our power equipment and HVAC websites.
In this position, the right candidate will support the online catalog for select power equipment and HVAC products by creating and updating product pages, creating marketing support materials and SEO tags on products. This individual will collaborate frequently with the Category Marketing Manager for their business to achieve desired goals.
Essential Responsibilities & Duties:
- Maintain and improve online catalog for assigned websites.
- Research and enter technical product specification data.
- Working with the Category manager to enhance product content to maximize sales and profitability.
- Create unique and technical content to improve conversion on assigned websites.
- Work closely with the graphics designers, web programmers, and search engine optimization team to highlight products in the most effective manner possible.
- Store supplementary materials such as manuals and spec sheets for customers to utilize.
- Creates imaging and copywriting to ensure product presentation achieves desired results.
- Participate in site design updates, spec system updates and other various web programming updates that will further aid in the conversion of your assigned websites.
- A detail orientated person with ability and desire to seek out marketing, spec and content information for products.
- Team player that is able to quickly adapt to changing demands and a strong willingness to learn.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills .
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and maintain deadlines.
- 1-3 Years experience, preferably in marketing, copywriting, or related field.
- Experience working with Excel or the desire/ability to learn quickly.
- Outdoor power equipment or HVAC experience a definite plus.
Founded in 2002, Power Equipment Direct is a rapidly growing e-commerce retailer headquartered in Bolingbrook, IL. Our Internet Retailer Top 500 ranked specialty superstores (ranked the 201st largest in the US for 2016) allow customers to quickly find and buy the perfect power equipment, as well as heating and cooling products.
Power Equipment Direct has a unique culture and a tradition of supporting civic, cultural, educational and environmental activities. The company is committed to the highest standards of ethics, from helping customers select green product solutions to providing a safe and secure workplace environment. Power Equipment Direct is committed to growth - of their business, their people, and their support of the communities in which they do business.
Power Equipment Direct is a wholly owned subsidiary of Ferguson Enterprises, a multi-billion dollar wholesaler of construction related products with over 18,000 associates and a distribution network spanning over 1,300 locations throughout the US, Puerto Rico and the Caribbean.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer as well as a government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A), which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability.
Sun, 28 May 2017 12:58:21 PDT