Civil Engineer - Roadway Design
Our client in Austin is looking to fill an EIT and PE position for Civil Engineers with roadway design experience. This is a direct hire position that will pay a competitive salary, plus benefits. More details about the job are below. If you are interested and meet the requirements, please reply back to this post with your resume.
- Generation of designs for civil infrastructure projects, especially roads and bridges, using MicroStation and/or Geopak
- Perform required engineering calculations for incorporation into project specifications
- Communicate project status and potential issues to internal and external audiences, including clients
- Some travel may be required
- BS or MS in Civil Engineering with minimum 1 year experience in roadway design
- Must be an experienced user of at least two of the following: MicroStation, GeoPak, AutoCAD, Civil 3D; experience with both MicroStation and GeoPak is a big plus
- Must have excellent communication skills and ability for occasional travel
Prestigious and fast-growing engineering firm in a great location!
Thu, 8 Jun 2017 07:56:31 PDT