JR - Mid Experienced IT Project Manager
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
• Full functional understanding and experience with a Managed IT Service Provider (MSP).
• Lead planning and/or implementation of projects. Participate in the design and/or testing phases.
• Primary ongoing responsibility is for the management of projects. Focuses on meeting project commitments, including communications with sponsors, stakeholders, etc. May or may not have direct reports.
• As assigned, lead or assist in the planning, implementation, and introduction of projects for new systems and technologies.
• Leads the design, testing, planning, and implementation of complex projects for systems that typically affect many users.
• Advocate on behalf of clients and represent clients' needs as appropriate to senior management. Work cross-functionally to solve problems and implement changes.
• Completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments and data center.
• Minimum 3 years of increasingly responsible experience, including successfully managing various projects. Outstanding grasp of information technology concepts and processes. Demonstrated aptitude for effective leadership of staff. Bachelor's degree preferred.
• Must have performed technical work in the past 10 years.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
SACA Technologies operates one of the largest Desktop as a Service/Hosted Virtual Desktop (DaaS/HVD) brands in the US and is one of the most well know IT outsourcing businesses in the California. We are a rapidly growing organization with advancement opportunities for passionate IT professionals. Check us out at www.sacatech.com
Based on Experience
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Headquartered in Anaheim Hills, CA, SACA Technologies, Inc. (www.sacatech.com) is a leading provider of business to business technology services. We provide 24/7/365 technical support and services to offices nationwide. For the last two decades we have been helping our clients with defining standards in managed IT, Cloudification, Virtualization and Compliance. When it comes to managing our clients IT assets, experience has taught us that three things are important; trust, diligence and reliability. Clients have learned that they can trust SACA to reliably and diligently support all of their IT needs. Join our team and apply today!
Thu, 8 Jun 2017 11:47:25 PDT