Senior Software Developer - PHP
Zigatta has teamed up with an industry leader in bringing on a Senior Software Developer to their team.
- Participate in all phases of software development/implementation life cycle including functional analysis, development of technical requirements, prototyping, coding, testing, deployment and support
- Implement features in the application using wireframes and user stories as a starting point
- Produce detailed specifications and design
- Take responsibility for fully executing features from the schema through to front end
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and changing demands
- Ability to work both independently and within a team, demonstrate willingness to learn, and have the ability to produce high quality code on time and within budget.
- Strong communication skills
- Provide daily support
- Participate in SCRUM process
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, IT, Computer Science or Engineering
- 3+ years' experience innovating with web technologies and developing in PHP
- Full stack experience with PHP and DOJO
- Proficient with the LAMP stack (Linux, Apache, MongoDb, PHP)
- Experience with Vagrant, REST services and accessing Salesforce data using SOQL .
- Experience with both SQL and NoSql databases.
- PHP and Zend Framework
- Familiar with Source version control -Git
Apply now, and get in with a great firm with strong growth potential
At Zigatta, we leverage our expertise to forge long term relationships with our clients based on our 8 core values. We consider ourselves more than just a vendor, but a valued partner for our clients to achieve their business objectives. It's more than just about delivering, its about exceeding.
Thu, 8 Jun 2017 09:00:50 PDT