Continuing Education Registration Specialist
Provide course building support for the Continuing Education branch, as well as handle the accounting processes for clients registering in the XenDirect system. This job will also provide back up to the Continuing Education Registration staff.
- Course building will include: creating new courses, adding sections, and making the appropriate changes to classes when requested by the divisions in both Banner and XenDirect.
- Accounting processes will include: daily departmental transaction report, reports for checking third party payments, payment plans, and unpaid invoices.
- Interaction with public and various JCCC divisions via phone and in person.
- Keep accurate records for all Continuing Education students.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Ability to type accurately
- Ability to do detail work with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to follow and document processes
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- One year of related work experience required
- One year of computer data entry experience required
- Knowledge of Banner system preferred
Click here for a summary of our benefit information. For a summary of our adjunct faculty compensation, click here.
Every employee of the college is expected to treat all members of the college community with dignity and respect demonstrating professional, courteous and respectful behavior and engage in constructive conflict resolution, when needed.
In accordance with the college policy, finalists for this position will be subject to criminal background investigations. Individual hiring departments at JCCC may elect to administer pre-employment tests, which are relevant to essential job functions as part of the applicant selection/hiring process. Many departments require those selected for hire to submit a certified transcript for all degrees obtained. For full consideration, applicants are encouraged to apply prior to the review date listed in posting.
Johnson County Community College welcomes the application of any qualified candidate and does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, national origin, disability, age, religion, genetic information, marital status, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or other factors that cannot be lawfully considered.
If you are an applicant requesting assistance or a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact the Office of Human Resources at 913-469-3877, or email.
For a summary of all disclosures (Background check, Clery Act, ADA, EOE, etc) refer to the links on our Career page.
Overland Park, Kansas, United States
$12.11 per hour
For full consideration apply before
Hours per Week
Monday - Friday (five hours) 12:00pm - 5:00pm
Required: (please include with your application) - Resume - Cover Letter which includes a brief narrative stating why this position is a good fit for you at this time. Applicant's accuracy and clarity in his or her cover letter will be an important hiring criteria.