Adjunct Faculty Credit - Kinesiology
Starting Pay Rate: Per Adjunct Faculty Pay Scale
Schedule Information: Must be available to teach weekday classes.
***This posting will be used to obtain a pool of qualified candidates for the above subjects. As teaching needs arise, these applications will be reviewed for possible interviews*
The number of adjunct instructors hired varies from semester to semester, depending upon the needs of the department. Your application can remain "Under Review by Committee" for 18 months. You may check your status at any time by logging into jobs.harpercollege.edu with your username and password.
Job Description: Harper College is seeking applicants who can teach the following course:
KIN 100: Physical Fitness
- Education Requirements: Master’s degree in Kinesiology or related field OR Bachelor’s degree in Kinesiology or related field AND certification in personal training ( i.e. ACE, NCSM, etc.) )
- Preferred qualifications: Community college experience teaching Physical Fitness courses and certification in personal training (i.e. ACE, NCSM, etc.).
- Must be available to teach Monday/Wednesday from 12:00-12:50pm.
Required Documents: ***A resume and cover letter are required to complete the application process***
- Official transcripts required upon hire
- * Employment is contingent upon Criminal Background Check.
- * Employment sponsorship is not available.
Applicable Benefits: We offer a competitive, semester by semester adjunct pay, with Harper tuition waivers, sick/personal business leave, and a comprehensive Adjunct Faculty Professional Development Program