Industrial Engineer Supply Chain, Forecasting, Inventory Expert
Industrial Engineers research and apply a variety of cutting-edge supply chain methodologies and statistical algorithms that add value to the Aret product suite. They create new ideas through internal and external collaboration while working closely with the software development team to ensure product success. As liaisons between business and development, the ability to communicate clearly in a technical environment and draw connections between data is critical. Keeping clients satisfied with current tools through proactive data analysis and system configuration is equally important.
We work in a flexible environment which allows employees to branch out into different specializations. By being multi-faceted, innovation team members will have experience in non-technical and technical activities that can lead to specialization in algorithm development, consulting, product management and/or technical documentation.
- Research and develop supply chain methodologies and algorithms
- Document new features added to application suite
- Comprehensively test innovated application features
- Validate methodologies being applied and verify correctness of application outputs
- Develop software specifications based upon client/internal requirements
- Present complex quantitative concepts to clients or internal teams
- Willingness to travel up to 20% of the time
Ideal candidates should have real-world experience in at least two of the areas listed below:
- Mathematical and statistical modeling (Operations Research knowledge)
- SQL and relational databases
- Technical writing
- Quality Assurance
- Supply Chain Management
- Presentation & Sales
Relevant Skill Sets:
- Strong problem-solving skills
- A strong work ethic and positive attitude in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to communicate complicated technical issues to different audiences
- Familiarity with programming logic
- Presentation & Sales
Aret Incorporated is a premier provider of supply chain management software and consulting to a worldwide client base, including some of the top names in the Fortune 500. We provide a full application suite that is based upon cutting-edge algorithms developed while working with the evolving supply chains of our clients. Our experienced team develops, implements, and supports our software and provides consulting to a growing list of global clients.
We are based near Princeton, New Jersey, located close to both New York City and Philadelphia and provide an exciting workplace with an opportunity to learn while being an integral part of successful client engagements. Our business is expanding rapidly, and we are looking for talented individuals to join our team as we grow and meet our continuing client needs. Aret provides an honest and friendly work environment and offers a competitive salary, health and dental plans, 401(k) plan and more. Aret, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Wed, 7 Jun 2017 07:54:53 PDT