Case Manager- RN
- Knowledge of the Nurse Practice Act, TJC, DMHC, CMS, NCQA, HIPPA.
- Demonstrated strong communication and customer service skills, problem-solving, critical thinking, & clinical judgment abilities.
- Fundamental word processing & computer navigation skills & the ability to interpret & use analytic data in day to day operations.
- Knowledge of healthcare benefits (Medicare/Medi-Cal, CMS etc.)
- Knowledge of InterQual/Milliman evidence based guidelines for medical utilization decisions.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in utilization review, case management, and/or discharge planning preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in nursing or in health care related field preferred.
- Certification in case management preferred.
PROCEL is an acronym for PROfessional ExCELlence and is dedicated to providing staffing solutions to Health Care Facilities in Western United States. PROCEL's services encompass short term and long term temporary assignments for Nurses, Technicians, Therapists and Managers with permanent placement options. It is our belief that by placing Health Care PROfessionals who exCELin their practice, we are directly contributing to the highest quality of patient care.
Wed, 7 Jun 2017 16:13:44 PDT