Community Liaison (Part-Time)
Community Liaison Job Description
This role entails cultivating appointed relationships with existing agency and assist with creating new partners to increase agency promotion and marketing efforts. Objective is to increase visibility for all of our services and implement marketing initiatives for growth and retention. This position requires a person to be responsible to support community engagement activities such as community events, sponsorships and initiatives to increase or retain interest in our agency services. The ideal employee will be a self-starter with strong organizational and leadership qualities.
- To implement the strategic goals and objectives of the agency
- Provides customer service support to referral sources, clients, families, and community stakeholders by providing information on agency services that are available to eligible clients and families.
- Actively market, screen, and assess (if meets the credentials of the LMHP or LMHP-R) potential children and adult clients for services the agency provides in its Richmond and Fredericksburg locations.
- Responsible for consistent participation in proactive marketing, networking and organizations and events in the community
- Must generate 12-15 potential new clients per month, with a majority of these clients getting approved for services.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service to both clients (Potential and existing) and stakeholders in order to generate new client leads
- Coordinates with community leaders and organizations for the purpose of building resources and expanding capabilities to generate new client referrals to the agency.
- Educate potential clients and stakeholders regarding existing New Directions clients and connect these individuals to these services
- Provide pamphlets, brochures, and other materials to potential customers and stakeholders informing them of the services that the agency offers
- Conduct presentations about services that the agency offers
- Establish a good working relationship with other public and private agencies/services and interface collaboratively with them
- Prepares, generates and distributes daily updates and weekly reports
- Responsible for notifying administration of any required updates of customer records on the organization's
- Answers customer inquiries/communications as required.
- Advises internal staff of advertisements and campaigns that affect retention.
- Maintains detailed contact activity reports and provides them to the agency on a regular basis.
- This person will conduct weekly and monthly provider visits and/or outreach efforts.
- Provides activity/statistical summary reports each week
- Conduct outreach to community partners in assigned territories, support brand awareness, develop partnerships, responsible for developing and carrying out marketing strategies to support services, engagement in marketing strategy and tactical planning
- Identify opportunity and develop a Marketing strategy, in a diverse population, which is supportive to the communities we service
- Create educational and marketing presentations within our targeted population
- Execute, plan and coordinate resources (i.e., Vendors, Partners, etc.) to ensure a successful events or presentations
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding targeted growth, retention, and enrollment expectations within assigned territory
- Coordinates the organization's involvement in internal and external vendor shows.
- Assist the Program Director and Case Managers in oversight of the quantitative and qualitative records review process for client files; assurance of compliance with contract, accreditation, and licensure expectations and standards.
- Provide presentations, both formal and informal, that effectively describe the New Directions model of services offered. Provide presentations to all types of referral systems; Department of Juvenile Justice (DJJ), Adult Probation and Parole, Human or Social Services, Managed Care, Schools and Family Assessment and Planning Team (FAP Teams), Department of Corrections, and any other potential community stakeholder and/or referral source
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
Knowledge skills and abilities:
- Ability to be a self-starter and work independently
- Experience in managing organizational projects to include balancing competing priorities, complex situations and tight deadlines
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to be articulate, concisely, compellingly, and diplomatically
- Skilled in managing and interacting with a staff of different cultural and demographic backgrounds.
- Ability to think strategically, critically and creatively
- Ability to interact effectively with counterparts within and outside of NDBF
- Ability to foster and model an effective costumer service
- Ability to coach, counsel and develop employees, including those of different racial, cultural and demographic backgrounds.
- Ability to provide management direction in an environment of change; willingness to make difficult and challenging decisions
- Ability to provide clear expectations and directions
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Experience with conducting presentations, staff exhibits, event management and perform other activities in an effort to maintain and establish positive relationships with providers, community and faith based organizations.
- Medicaid/Medicare experience.
- Bilingual fluency with English and Spanish.
Must have some collegiate experience and knowledge of the human services field and as well as the coverage areas of the office. Incumbent is required to have 2 years progressive customer service or direct marketing experience. Must be willing to travel 75% of time throughout assigned territory. Must be able to lift 30 LBS. Must work well under pressure, be able to juggle many projects simultaneously, and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Must have a dependable, insured vehicle, and current Driver's License. Must be able to work evenings & weekends, when required. Must also have an excellent sense of priorities. Must be bilingual.
- Employee must be certified as being tuberculosis free
- Employee must clear criminal background and CPS registry checks
For all Virginia applicants please go to: www.newdirections.support
For all Georgia applicants please go to: www.ndcosga.com
Wed, 7 Jun 2017 14:55:53 PDT