Director, MBA Program
POSITION: Full-time (12-months)
CLOSING DATE: Priority review will be assigned to applicants applying before June 12, 2017 at which time posting will become “until filled”.
POSITION SUMMARY: This is an exciting opportunity for an energetic, forward thinking professional to build and grow an online MBA program at Wheeling Jesuit University. This position is a non-tenure track, 12 month faculty appointment beginning August 2017. Rank will be determined by qualifications. This appointment includes a 50% release from the full-time teaching load in order to direct the academics and growth of the MBA program. . The successful candidate will begin the position in the Summer of 2017.
- MBA, or related Master's degree is required, Ph.D. preferred
- Academic and professional experience required
- Commitment to implementing the vision, mission, and values of a Catholic, Jesuit, university
- Primary responsibilities will include the growth and development of the online MBA program. The successful candidate will be able to build relationships with the local business and non-profit community and be committed to providing our students with a rigorous, experiential education that prepares them to be leaders in their professions and communities.
- Teaching assignments may include both graduate and undergraduate courses in the candidate’s area of specialty.
- Academic advising, recruitment, and course scheduling for the MBA program.
All applicants must provide the following when prompted (Note: all documents must be upload in one file):
- Letter of application outlining how qualifications and experience will enable the candidate to carry out the essential functions of the position and advance the Mission of Wheeling Jesuit University
- A current resume or curriculum vitae (cv)
- A list of references to include three (3) personal references and contacts at all prior places of employment listed on the c.v.
- A copy of transcripts from all schools awarding degrees to the applicant (official copies preferred) (Mail to: Wheeling Jesuit University, Attn: Human Resources, 316 Washington Avenue, Wheeling, WV 26003)
WHEELING JESUIT IS A CATHOLIC, JESUIT INSTITUTION DEDICATED TO PROVIDING STUDENTS WITH AN EDUCATION FOR “LIFE, LEADERSHIP AND SERVICE.”
AS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER, WE ENCOURAGE APPLICATIONS FROM QUALIFIED VIETNAM ERA VETERANS, DISABLED INDIVIDUALS, MINORITIES, AND WOMEN
Wheeling Jesuit University does not discriminate in employment on account of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, sex (including sexual harassment), sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, military status or status in any other protected group. No questions on this application are intended to be used for such discrimination.