General Manager - Quick Service
Our McDonald's restaurants are looking for experienced, high energy managers to lead in providing fast, accurate, friendly, and clean service. This is your chance to work with one of the world's largest, most recognized and respected brands. You can enjoy job stability that is based on a vibrant customer flow and your own performance results in serving them.
Qualified candidates would need to be reliable, able to perform all duties to McDonald's and organizational standards, and possess a true value for the customer experience. In addition, candidates must demonstrate business vision, demeanor, and ownership. An ability to positively receive coaching on a regular basis while implementing requested performance changes is an absolute must.
Specific duties would include, but are not limited to:
- crew member selection through effective hiring practices to maintain "full" staff levels
- overall management of 75 employees or more to create a positive work environment
- displaying mastery when coaching for performance and addressing a highly diversified workforce
- product ordering and inventory controls
- crew and management scheduling to facilitate above average service levels
- implementation of new product launches including timely placement of all marketing elements
- effective management of on-floor activities resulting in an exceptional drive thru experience for all guests
- a total responsibility for all profit and loss categories meeting communicated targets
- an ability to work on-your-feet for extended periods of time while performing potentially strenuous activities
- utilization of their own reliable transportation for delivery of deposits or obtaining product as needed
- the ability to execute quality decision-making skills in a potentially high stress environment
- availability to work any shift, including nights and weekends, as determined by the needs of the business situation
*Previous Management Experience Required (Experience in restaurant operations preferred)
Compensation packages will vary depending on the position offered to any qualified candidate. Considerations will be made for education, experience, and expertise possessed by the applicant.
Standard salary benefits include:
- competitive pay
- paid vacation
- insurance program
- paid training
- free meals
- free uniforms
- monthly scheduling
- opportunities for career advancement
*benefits packages are subject to change, please inquire as needed regarding current offering
Carnegie Management Services Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Wed, 7 Jun 2017 14:18:22 PDT