Anatomy and Physiology Adjunct Instructor
Teach Anatomy and Physiology and provide appropriate support to students.
- Master’s Degree in any Biological Science with an emphasis in Anatomy and Physiology; OR the equivalent from a regionally accredited institution of higher education.
- Use of email, internet-based resources, and common office software.
- Understanding the community college student.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Understanding Delta Mission/Vision/Values.
Complete an on-line application and attach a cover letter with position title, resume, three current names of professional references, and copies of transcripts (official transcripts required upon hire) and/or certifications and licenses.