Resident Services Director - LVN - Senior Living
Resident Services Director - LVN, Senior Living
- Responsible for all aspects of the assisted living program.
- Responsible for managing the core functional areas of resident care, including assessing and reassessing residents, communication with physicians, team member performance and scheduling, and auditing for regulatory compliance.
- Responsible for directing, controlling, managing, and effectively assuring that systems are in place to provide for quality assisted living services.
- Responsible for ensuring accurate and timely assessments of all residents and prospective residents.
- Directs, supervises, develops and implements resident care systems.
- Completes pre-placement assessments, needs and service plans and inputs obtained data into the Yardi system.
- Manages all medications for residents residing in licensed areas.
- Provides professional clinical support to other Directors. This includes scheduled weekly meetings, as well as clinical consultations regarding specific care issues.
- Responsible for communicating with residents, families and all health care professionals regarding a residents care needs.
- Communicates resident care needs with physicians and other health care providers and obtains medical records necessary to determine resident's appropriateness for the community.
- Develops needs and service plans.
- Creates and maintains appropriate staffing schedules at levels within budget to meet resident needs in assisted living.
- Trains new and existing team members in regards to regulatory standards and policy and procedures.
- Ensures acceptance and retention of all resident's meets state or governing bodies' requirements.
- Maintains regulatory compliance with all agencies.
- All Assisted Living Personal Care Givers and Medication Assistants report to the Resident Services Director.
- The Resident Services Director reports to the Executive Director.
- Management and supervising experience (1 year minimum), including hiring, training and coaching and counseling.
- Assisted Living Experience preferred.
- LVN required.
- Knowledgeable of state and federal regulations.
- Available for on-call duties.
RightWay Recruiting provides search and recruitment services to the healthcare community on a National scale by working directly for hospitals, hospital groups, long term care providers, revenue cycle/HIM/compliance consulting agencies, healthcare specialized lending and collection servicing groups, and other healthcare vendors.
Our specialized areas of recruitment include the following: Health Information Management, Nursing Leadership, Revenue Cycle, Long Term Care and Healthcare Finance.
San Jose, CA
Wed, 7 Jun 2017 10:46:27 PDT