Environmental Chemistry Analytical Laboratory Technician
Primary Job Functions
- Conducts laboratory analysis of water and waste water samples using classical wet chemistry and instrumental techniques.
- Conducts and practices continuous quality control measures within the analytical method to demonstrate and document data validity plus adherence with precision and accuracy criteria / requirements.
- Conducts the laboratory analysis in accordance with approved methods and operating procedures, organizes workload to achieve productivity standards plus meeting data deliverable turn-around time requirements.
- Monday through Friday with occasional Saturday / Sunday work based on sample load, position is a day shift schedule.
- Laboratory bench experience is preferred but not required.
- Bachelor in Science degree is preferred but not required, minimum Associates Degree in General Science is required.
- Prefer Non-smokers
- Hourly pay schedule commensurate with demonstrated ability, experience and education.
- Vacation Days - 10 per year
- Holiday Days paid - 6 per year
- 401 (k) program with company match
- Profit Sharing Program
- Health Insurance - available through cost share program
TraDet Laboratories, Inc. located in Wheeling, WV is a coal analysis laboratory providing field sampling, coal characterization and analytical services to coal industry, we assist the coal producer in determining and enhancing coal quality.
Wed, 7 Jun 2017 07:42:03 PDT