Technical Project Manager
• Responsible for overall coordination, status reporting and stability of project oriented work efforts
• Establishes and implements project management processes and methodologies for the IT community to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards and meet customer expectations
• Responsible for assembling project plans and teamwork assignments, directing and monitoring work efforts on a daily basis, identifying resource needs, performing quality review; and escalating functional, quality, timeline issues appropriately. Responsible for tracking key project milestones and adjusting project plans and/or resources to meet the needs of customers
• Coordinates communication with all areas of the enterprise that impacts the scope, budget, risk and resources of the work effort being managed
• Assists Program Manager(s) in partnering with senior management of the business community to identify and prioritize opportunities for utilizing IT to achieve the goals of the enterprise
• Must possess extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of project management methodologies and tools, resource management practices and change management techniques
• This is a management role with human resource management responsibilities (e.g., hiring, performance management)
• Manages one or more cross-functional projects of medium to high complexity
• More senior role has responsibility for multiple large, complex projects with greater impact to the enterprise
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience
• Project Management certification or successful completion of a recognized project management curriculum is required
• Typically has at least 6 years of IT work experience, including 4 or more years managing projects
• Experience with projects in multiple technologies and functions.
Xavient Information Systems Inc. is a global IT engineering company. Working together with such partners as Oracle and Microsoft, Xavient is able to provide comprehensive solutions to customers with a commitment to industry standards and proven technologies in development and support. Strengths include Datawarehousing Middleware, Java, Microsoft Technologies, ERP, TQA, etc. Xavient offers IT Services and innovative practices that enable business process improvement. We provide world-class software solutions to both Fortune 500 companies and smaller companies that need to better leverage their technology investments.
Wed, 7 Jun 2017 11:02:28 PDT