Cyber Security Research Engineer
This position is located in Dayton, Ohio. Do you have a passion for computer security and are able to solve difficult problems? At PreTalen, our security researchers are challenged with solving some of our customer's most complex cyber security problems. Our cyber team is talented, energetic, and motivated. Work is performed in a work hard, play hard environment. Responsibilities will include binary reverse engineering, vulnerability assessment, and evaluation of low-level systems.
- Proficient with C/C++ programming languages
- Experience with Linux operating systems
- Knowledge of web protocols
- Experienced with dis-assembly and binary analysis tools (GDB, OllyDBG, objdump, etc)
- Problem solving, trouble shooting and debugging
- Ability to work at the binary layer
- 1-3 years experience with cyber security and/or reverse engineering
- Active DoD Top Secret clearance
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or high school diploma and three years of professional experience in a related field
- Experience in exploitation with a capability to develop custom exploits
- Binary reverse engineering
- Development experience using at least one scripting language (Python, Ruby or Perl)
- Experience with penetration testing using a variety of tools
- Knowledge of computer processor architectures and instructions sets (x86, ARM, PPC)
- Knowledge of operating system internals to include embedded systems
- Software vulnerability assessment, fuzzing and code coverage analysis
Headquartered in Dayton, Ohio PreTalen is an energetic small business focused on providing expert systems engineering support for space, navigation, electronic warfare and cyber security.
At the center of our company are our employees. Our employees possess unique skills consistently looking to the future and pushing boundaries.
Having knowledge of customer requirements and finding ways of being more cost effective and productive are central to our process and the core values of PreTalen's culture.
Sat, 20 May 2017 06:48:30 PDT