Cisco Senior Network Architect/Engineer
Eastern Computer, an Enterprise level Cisco Gold Partner, is looking to add a Seasoned Senior Network Architect/Engineer to our world-class networking team. We require Engineers with significant Enterprise level experience to work with our Global customers.
Required: Unencumbered current CCIE Number
Required: Authorized to work in the United States (this is not a sponsored role)
- Be able to Whiteboard complete Enterprise Network Solution designs in front of the client
- Explain Enterprise Networking Technologies
- Design and Drawing Network Solution using MS Visio
- Create Bill of Materials (BoM) from multiple vendor products
- Create Cisco Configurations using Cisco online Cisco Commerce Workspace (CCW)
Post Sales Skills:
Willing to Learn new networking technologies and keep current in main stream technologies.
Has experience with installing and configuring products from the list below (doesn't have to be all, more the better):
The Data Center Switching Technologies skills:
- Nexus VDCs (which blades work together and can be divided)
- Nexus OTV/LISP
- Nexus FabricPath
- Nexus vPC
- Nexus Unified Fabric/FCoE
- Nexus DFA
- Nexus DCNM/CPoM
That person will need to have soon:
- Data Center ACI (Application Centric Infrastucture)
Security / ISE
- MDM, Mobile Device Management "BYOD"
- IBNS, Identity Based Network Services "Old ACS"
- Cisco Prime (DCNM)
- Cisco Prime
- Netflow (Management)
Eastern Computer Exchange, Inc. ("Eastern") is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discharge, compensation, or any other term or condition of employment on the basis of race, religion, color, age, gender, national origin, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, if the employee can perform the essential functions of the job with a reasonable accommodation if necessary, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Eastern Computer Exchange, Inc. (Eastern) is a 26-year technology integration company focused on medium to large-sized customers and helping them solve complex server, storage, networking, application and desktop concerns via our highly-trained professional staff of engineers. We offer the most current assessment tools to help build architectures that solve business and technical challenges, as well as produce ROI data.
Wed, 7 Jun 2017 12:31:16 PDT