Duties: Under the supervision of the Director and Assistant Director of Alumni Relations, the Administrative Coordinator works with Penn Law's Alumni Relations team through the planning and execution of alumni events in support of the school's development and outreach efforts. This individual assists with planning, and sometimes independently plans events, most importantly, Reunion Weekend, regional alumni club events, affinity club programming such as Kilgore Society and GOLD events, Board Days for the Law Alumni Society Board of Managers, and the Law Alumni Society Awards ceremony.
Qualifications: * High School Diploma or GED with 5 - 7 years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience is required
* BA/BS with 2 - 3 years experience in related field is preferred
* Experience within a college or university setting preferred.
* Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
* Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
* Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team.
* Demonstrated ability to organize tasks & priorities, working under minimum supervision
* Demonstrated ability to take initiative and assume responsibility
* Demonstrated ability to create and work within budgets
* Knowledge of University database (Atlas) and Law directory is a plus
* Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word is preferred.
Reference Number: 56-26064
Salary Grade: 025
Employment Type: Non-Exempt
Org: Law School Dean's Office
Job Family: X-Secretarial/Administrative