Internal Audit Manager
$3B SEC Services Company-Near Western Chicago Burbs-Salary Commensurate with Experience
- The company offers a comprehensive benefits package, which consists of medical care, vision, dental, and wellness programs.
- Other benefits include a work life program, educational assistance, a charitable gift match, and 4 weeks of vacation are also offered to each employee.
- Grow with a company that values your personal development, in an environment that fosters teamwork, entrepreneurialism, and success.
The Internal Audit Department is responsible for managing full scope audits that encompass financial, compliance and operational reviews in accordance with professional audit standards.
Note from Hiring Manager
A CPA is required for the Manager role. Company is active in acquisitions, so the audit team helps with due diligence. The Audit Manager will supervise and perform audits of the highest level of complexity. The person in this role will be a member of the management team, assisting the Corporate Vice President - Internal Audit and/or Internal Audit Director in the audit planning process, selecting candidates for hire, conducting performance evaluations, and developing the audit staff.
Minimum Education & Experience
- Big 4 experience highly preferred.
- Experience within financial services industry.
- CPA required.
- Ability to travel 10%.
- Effectively plan, budget and manage audit engagements.
- Assign tasks, manage execution, communicate specific elements of the risk-based work plan, issue vetting, and issue escalation.
- Supervise analysis of work papers, computations and statistical reports to ensure compliance with established control procedures and identify issues.
- Maintain documentation of audit engagements by establishing supportable and logically indexed work papers.
- Work with audit staff to develop practical recommendations in response to control concerns and opportunities for improvement.
- Supervise the preparation and review of work papers in accordance with department and professional audit standards.
- Apply audit experience to resolve more advanced, complex audit elements, including issues escalated by the audit team.
Career Brokers is an Executive Recruiting firm with THOUSANDS of jobs posted by 600+ affiliate offices across the USA. Note:
1. If you live outside of North America, *** WE CANNOT HELP YOU ***
2. 99.99% of jobs requires *** US Citizenship or Green Green ***
3. NONE of our clients will hire people with OPT visas from us
4. We NEVER work with 3rd parties/sub-contractors/corp-to-corp.
Good luck in your job search!
Tue, 6 Jun 2017 23:12:04 PDT