60% Part Time
8AM - 5PM
$53,700 - $92,900
This position works with leadership, community members and other key players to provide behavioral medicine services to employees and community members. Participates in the development, implementation, coordination, and evaluation of all aspects of the behavioral medicine services of the family medicine residency program.
Demonstrated experience and documented excellence in oral and written communications skills; includes active listening and critical thinking.
Thorough knowledge of relevant policies and regulatory requirements. Solid knowledge of health professions education program requirements. Thorough knowledge of health professions education industry.
Strong interpersonal skills. Actively cooperates and supports the work of others. Ability to work productively with anyone regardless of background. Empathetic and aware of impact on others. Strong problem solving skills to assist learners and resolve issues.
Thorough knowledge of administrative analysis and operations research. Demonstrated ability to develop and implement processes and systems. Thorough knowledge of the administrative and operational implications in a program.
Thorough knowledge of educational software and platforms. Demonstrated ability to analyze and seek solutions to enhance the user experience.
Thorough knowledge of data management, documentation methods used in investigating and presenting findings about the program. Skills include statistical analysis of data across databases and systems.
Excellent organizational skills, analytical, and demonstrated attention to detail. Ability to complete work and meet established deadlines in an accurate and timely manner, and to manage short and competing deadlines.
In the Heart of Inland Southern California, UC Riverside is located on nearly 1,200 acres near Box Springs Mountain in Southern California; the park-like campus provides convenient access to the vibrant and growing Inland region. The campus is a living laboratory for the exploration of issues critical to growing communities'air, water, energy, transportation, politics, the arts, history and culture. UCR gives every student, faculty and staff member the resources to explore, engage, imagine and excel.
UC Riverside is recognized as one of the most ethnically diverse research universities in the country boasting several key rankings of which we are extremely proud.
- Washington Monthly (August 2016) ranked UC Riverside 12th in the nation in its annual University and College Survey. \
- Education Trust placed UC Riverside 9th in the nation for closing the graduation gap between black and white students by 1.7 percentage points.
- In QS World University Rankings 2016/2017, UC Riverside's Department of Philosophy is #1 in the world for the frequency with which published papers are cited by other philosophers.
- U.S. News and World Report Survey (September 2016) ranked UC Riverside 118th overall; earns "Great Schools, Great Prices."
- Shanghai Jiao Tong University (August 2016) Academic Ranking of World Universities ranked UC Riverside among the top 151 to 200 institutions. This survey bills itself as "the most trustworthy precursor of global rankings of the world's top 500 universities."
- U.S. News and World Report's Best Graduate Schools (2016) including:
- Graduate School of Education - 62nd among ranked schools
- Bourns College of Engineering - 71st among ranked schools
For information about our generous employee benefits package, visit: Employee Benefits Overview