Security Integration Technician
We are seeking a full time SECURITY INTEGRATION TECHNICIAN for our Richmond, VA office. This position will be responsible for all stages of installation, programming, end-user training of access control and CCTV systems. We need a seasoned pro that is used to working both installation and service...someone with excellent problem solving capability.
- Work as a liaison between the Customer and Project Manager
- Verify pre-packed equipment for accuracy; maintain inventory on-site
- Verify scope of work is being met and on-track; reporting any issues
- Program systems when necessary
- Keep accurate records of installed and replaced parts
- Maintain detailed records of the project
- Delivery of systems and training with customers
- Full project close out documentation
- Maintain all necessary reporting to Project Manager
- Assist in field training of entry level Technicians as needed
- Troubleshoot and provide necessary technical support as needed for both Customer and other Technicians
- 2 - 4 years minimum of industry experience
- NETWORK CERTIFICATIONS, DEGREES OR PROVEN IT WORK EXPERIENCE A MUST!
- STRONG COMPUTER AND DATABASE KNOWLEDGE
- Manufacturer certifications a plus: Honeywell, UTC systems, DSX, Software House, S1 or AMAG
- Manufacturer certifications a plus: Honeywell, VMS systems such as Genetec, Panasonic ASM, Exacq
- Ability to read blue prints and schematic drawings
- Ability to operate hand and power tools
- Ability to wire and troubleshoot relay logic
- Strong communication skills
- Proven problem solving skills
The Protection Bureau is a leading security systems integrator that has been in business for over 40 years. We are passionate about our customer's satisfaction - each of us here are excellent problem solvers!
Come join us. Full time employees are eligible for benefits including Paid time off, paid holidays, 401(k) matching program, health insurance, and much more.
Tue, 6 Jun 2017 06:41:39 PDT