We take a consultative approach to educating customers on the growing solar/clean energy industry. Our Solar Consultants spend much of their time visiting with prospective customers at their homes. They are the primary external representatives of Greenspire. This position requires drive, self-motivation, the desire to help people, confidence, and a high degree of professionalism to represent a product that is truly changing the way energy is produced and consumed.
Growth, Growth, Growth!
We are looking for the right person who can understand our Solar consultation and help us spearhead the division. The right individual will not only be able to conduct these consultations with homeowners, but will have the ability to teach, train, and develop other Solar Consultants and manage a team of people within a district they are assigned to. We have a large lead generation program that is generating 200-250+ qualified leads per week!
• Participate in full life cycle of sale
• Work with tools to develop solar system designs as a visual example for home owners
• Conduct analysis of customer's current and projected electrical usage/financial ROI
• Generate project proposals and quotes for customers
• Close contracts at client homes
• Log all communications with customers in Sales force CRM contact database• Impact your earning potential and control your own paycheck (no commission caps)
• 2+ years of a successful track record of sales experience
• Exceptional follow up skills
• Must be highly proficient with computer skills - we move fast!
• Microsoft Office and Basic Excel a must
• Desire to stay on the leading edge of a growing, disruptive industry
• Motivated by career advancement, high-income potential, and making a difference• High integrity, able to put customers at ease• Must be flexible working weekend and evening hours
• Four year college degree highly preferred, but not required
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
• Competitive salary plus commission ($75,000 - $100,000 annually for top performers)
• Paid training with the nation's leader in solar power
• Employee referral program• Career path opportunities for top performers
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills/experience/qualifications:
- An entrepreneurial spirit coupled with a strong work ethic and a desire to exceed expectations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid time management and organization skills
- Professional appearance and excellent customer service skills
- Strong rapport building and presentation skills
- Minimum of 3-5 years of sales experience (in-home or solar is a plus)
- Track record of sales success
- Proficiency with the Microsoft suite of programs and the ability to learn new software programs with ease
- A valid driver's license, good DMV record and car insurance
- A Bachelor's degree is preferred
Alhambra, Altadena, Arcadia, Baldwin Park, Bell, Bell Gardens, Bellflower, City Of Industry, Duarte, El Monte, Hacienda Heights, La Puente, Monrovia, Montebello, Monterey Park, Rosemead, San Gabriel, Sierra Madre, South El Monte, South Pasadena, Temple City, Azusa, Claremont, Covina, Diamond Bar, Glendora, La Verne, Pomona, Rowland Heights, San Dimas, Walnut, West Covina
Greenspire is the country's leading utility savings provider. Every day, we assist homeowners who are struggling with high utility bills by providing them with free assessments to determine how to lower their monthly expenses. By partnering with several state, federal, and privately funded programs, we are able to offer them upgrades that directly reduce these costs, without the homeowner having to pay anything out of pocket. Our mission is to lower our customers' cost of living, while protecting our environment.
Greenspire has experienced tremendous growth since its inception in November 2012. This growth has landed us in the top 100 of the Inc 500, and within the top 50 Best Places to Work of multiple national publications including Glassdoor and Inc. Much of our success is due to the training and mentorship we provide.
Monterey Park, CA
Tue, 6 Jun 2017 18:22:14 PDT