Electrical Engineer . Power Systems . Motor Control .
THIS IS A DIRECT HIRE!
Our customer, a growing OEM of industrial equipment, has an immediate need for a Electrical Designer to join its engineering team.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- A minimum five years experience designing a wide variety of electrical equipment, motor control centers and integrated power and control systems using AutoCAD Electrical. (Solidworks is a bonus).
- The ability to take designs from concept through completion.
- A solid understanding of PLCs and related components, systems, etc.
- Working knowledge of NEC and UL codes.
- The ability to travel up to 20 percent domestically and internationally to support your projects
- Strong organizational, prioritization and project management skills.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or related area.
Note: you must be a US Citizen who is authorized to work for any employer without sponsorship to be considered for this position.
This DIRECT HIRE position is being offered by a very well respected Milwaukee area company and offers an outstanding benefit package!
We support our military! Qualified veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
TechRecruiters has been matching highly skilled Engineering and Technical Professionals with Quality-Driven Companies since 2002!
Check out our website at www.techrecruiters.biz
All submissions will be held in the strictest of confidence.
TechRecruiuters is a Division of Nissen Staffing Continuum and is proudly celebrating our 15th year matching quality companies with highly skilled employees!
We strongly support America's military and encourage qualified veterans to apply. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Thu, 1 Jun 2017 13:06:33 PDT