Are you an experienced Registered Nurse/ Advice Nurse Supervisor looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered "yes" to any of these questions - this is the position for you!
- Candidate must have a Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
- R.N. with active unrestricted California license
- 1 + year acute care experience as an RN (preferably hospital)
- Minimum 2 years of team lead/ supervisory experience
- Minimum 3 years of Clinical Nursing experience
- Experience in a Nursing, Call Center/ Triage Environment
- Established Tenure
- Function as a "hands-on" supervisor responsible for supervision of staff and coordination of daily operations
- Demonstrate strong problem solving skills and successfully implement solutions.
- Continual evaluation of processes with identification and implementation changes to ensure optimal effectiveness, efficiency and productivity of services provided
- Provide telephonic Nurse Advice as required to accommodate departmental needs.
- Responsible for hiring, assisting with orienting and training staff to ensure maximum efficiency and productivity, program implementation, and service excellence
- 4 days per week and one day on the weekend.
- Weekends will be 8-5 and Weekday shifts will be 2:00-10:30pm
- Candidates can pick their day off during the week
- Weekend Day will be assigned 2 Weeks in Advance
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Salary is $95,000 Annually and going up based on experience
- Supervisory Role
- Full Time & Permanent Role with Benefits
- Opportunity to make a direct impact to the health of millions.
- Work with one of the Nation's leaders in Healthcare
Interested in being Considered?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
407-478-0332 X 155
HealthCare Support Staffing, Inc. (HSS), is a proven industry-leading national healthcare recruiting and staffing firm. HSS has a proven history of placing talented healthcare professionals in clinical and non-clinical positions with some of the largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities including: Fortune 100 Health Plans, Mail Order Pharmacies, Medical Billing Centers, Hospitals, Laboratories, Surgery Centers, Private Practices, and many other healthcare facilities throughout the United States. HealthCare Support Staffing maintains strong relationships with top providers in healthcare and can assure healthcare professionals they will receive fast access to great career opportunities that best fit their expertise. Connect with one of our Professional Recruiting Consultants today to see how a conversation can turn into a long-lasting and rewarding career!
Long Beach, CA
Thu, 1 Jun 2017 14:14:32 PDT