HCM SERVICE DESK MANAGER
Duties: The HCM Service Desk Manager will be responsible for establishing and managing the implementation and ongoing operation of a Service Desk to support the University's Human Capital Management systems and processes. This position will be responsible for:
* Establishing the first iteration of the HCM service desk, including the setup of the call distribution and case management systems.
* The oversight of customer service representatives (approximately 8-12 resources).
* Management of service desk operations, including scheduling, monitoring staffing levels, case escalation, policies and procedures for customer service reps.
* Serve as a liaison between the service desk and subject matter experts in HR, Finance, IT, and the Provost Office.
* Oversee the constant update of internal and external knowledge base articles, FAQs, and communication materials, and collaborate with subject matter experts to ensure timely updating.
* Establish and monitor SLAs across content areas. Ensure that contact volumes are handles sufficiently by acting as part of the service desk directly and/or seeking additional assistance from Tier 2/3.
Qualifications: A Bachelor's Degree and 5 years to 7 years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience is required. The successful candidate will have experience with the operation and management of a call center or service desk (preferably in the area of Human Resources or employee service). The candidate should be proficient with computer applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Solid problem solving and time management skills are essential to the position. The candidate will need to have excellent written and verbal communication skills, presentation skills, have a strong attention to detail, and be highly organized. Any experience working in a virtual or matrix reporting structure as well as reviewing and documenting business processes is desirable. Experience with a SaaS based HCM system such as Workday, Oracle, Infor or SAP is desirable. Experience with an automated call distribution system and case management system is strongly desired.
Reference Number: 92-25630
Salary Grade: 028
Employment Type: Exempt
Org: Human Capital Management
Job Family: B-Executive/Managerial Administration