PENNVET CENTER FOR MEDICAL TRANSLATION OPS MANAGER
Duties: To enhance operational excellence and best practices in preclinical trials and regulatory oversight at the Preclinical Research Services Core at PENN VET through knowledge sharing, process optimization and training. To ensure a high level of compliance at the Preclinical Research Services Core with mandatory training, established standards, practices and regulatory requirements. To represent the organization to inside (UPENN) and outside (industry / academia) clients by supporting business transactions, project planning and negotiations.
Key activities/responsibilities for this role are:
* Provide high-quality expertise and guidance regarding Preclinical Services Core business processes, GLP and industry best practices in preclinical trials to PENN VET associates.
* Facilitate knowledge sharing to enhance GLP awareness and best practices.
* As local business lead work closely with the preclinical teams and CQA to ensure reporting and resolution of deviations and quality incidents including CAPAs.
* Support dev and preclinical trial teams in audit and inspection preparation and follow-up, liaise with CQA.
* Lead or contribute to selected key initiatives or process improvement projects, including communication, change management and training.
* Liaise with cross-functional stakeholders to negotiate process and training improvements relevant to the Preclinical Research Services Core.
* Promote best onboarding practices in the Preclinical Research Services Core.
* Ensure compliance of the Preclinical Research Services Core with key quality metrics and mandatory training requirements
Position located in Kennett Square. No public transportation available.
Qualifications: Master's degree plus: 1) minimum of 1-2 years of experience in in vivo research setting; 2) 1-2 years of experience in regulated preclinical research setting (GLP); 3) solid business background or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
Reference Number: 58-26024
Salary Grade: 027
Employment Type: Exempt
Org: Clinical Studies-New Bolton Center
Special Requirements: Background check required after a conditional job offer is made. Consideration of the background check will be tailored to the requirements of the job.
Job Family: B-Executive/Managerial Administration