Contract, Project Manager
Working Title: Contract, Project Manager
Position Type: University Operational and Administrative Staff
Department: Health System Physical Plant Department
Posting Date: 06-07-2017
The chief objective of the Contract Project Manager is to plan and prepare detailed, accurate, competitive, and to procure, coordinate, facilitate, and manage the accomplishment of projects and contracts with an emphasis on positively representing Health System Physical Plant and Health System customers through communication, efficiency, economy, quality, and timeliness. The incumbent maintains Health System facilities in the finest possible condition for patient care, research, and educational purposes through cost effective, timely, effective provision of the facility related services while maintaining a positive patient care, research, and academic environment and maintaining a positive image of Health System Physical Plant and the Health System.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
1. Knowledge of various maintenance / construction trades.
2. Written and oral communication skills.
3. Always conducts self in a professional manner.
4. Works with minimal supervision, uses judgment, makes decisions.
5. Significant knowledge of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems.
6. Ability to read plans and develop HVAC project specifications.
E-mail a Friend: jobs.virginia.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=82043