Memjet has a need for a full time Systems Engineer in the Sustaining Engineering Group. Memjet develops print engines and printing technology for commercial, wide format, labels, and desktop printing markets. This position will have ongoing responsibility for meeting system level performance for print engine and printing components designed for our OEM customers. This is a technical leadership role to identify, lead and verify the resolution of defects in Memjet engine and component product designs in manufacturing, working with the design teams to assure the system requirements are met and performance issues are resolved assuring that print engines and components meet customer needs.
• Identify and reproduce issues reported by users
• Root cause analysis for troubleshooting issues found
• Identify and lead the strategy for resolution of designs issues to improve the performance of Memjet components and systems
• Develop and execute Design Validation and Test Plans
• Provide feedback to support product development and processes continuous improvement
• Manage Memjet engineering support for customers as appropriate
• 5+ years of experience in highly integrated mechatronic products
• Troubleshooting and root cause analysis: Design of Experiments and Data Analysis Tools, Fault Trees, etc.
• Skilled in formal problem solving methodologies (e.g. 8D, Kepner-Tregoe, etc.)
• Development and execution of Design Validation and Test Plans
• Strong systems engineering capability with in-depth understanding of the integration of Mechanical, Electrical and Software subsystems
• BS (MS preferred) degree in engineering
• Experience in digital printing is desirable
• Excellent teamwork and communication skills
• Goal setting
• Tolerance of ambiguity
• Project management
• Organization and Planning
• Commitment to task
• Decision making and problem solving
Memjet is the global leader in color printing technologies that provide remarkable speeds and affordability. The company supplies technologies and components to OEM partners across the printing industry.
Who are "Memjet people"? They're people who like to get things done. They're fast movers, effective and successful. They're intelligent, engaged and haven't given in or given up. They do not run from change - they foster it when it's the right thing for the organization.
Memjet has global reach and presence. Our Corporate Office is in San Diego, CA, with offices in Boise ID, Australia, Ireland and Singapore.
Memjet offers a competitive benefits package to include medical, dental, life insurance, and 401(k) with company match. This is an excellent opportunity to join a global technology with growth potential. Please see our website for more details on the company, including videos of our technology in action www.memjet.com.
San Diego, CA
Tue, 6 Jun 2017 14:25:58 PDT