Sr. Recruiting Assistant - HR Representative II
Sr. Recruiting Assistant - HR Representative II
Human Resources - 910600
The University of North Texas System (UNTS) has a great opportunity for an experienced Recruiting Assistant to join our HR team located in Fort Worth. Our vision is to provide the best approach to deliver HR services to our constituents in the most effective and efficient manner to help drive business outcomes. We are currently seeking a Sr. Recruiting Assistant for our HR Shared Services Talent Acquisition team. This new team member will contribute to our goal to be the strategic partner needed by our constituents while providing outstanding programs and services.
Join our team in this exciting time and help us develop the future of the University of North Texas System.
The System Human Resources Department at the University of North Texas is seeking to hire a Senior Recruiting Assistant to join our team. The Recruiting Assistant position will support the Talent Acquisition Center of Excellence and Human Resources team with staffing needs and interface with E-Verify to ensure compliance with federal and state regulations. This is para-professional level work assisting with the administration of the recruitment process and UNT System compliance requirements in relation to E-Verify. The Recruiting Assistant provides technical, administrative support, E-Verify expertise and support to Campus HR Directors and staff, Hiring Managers, Recruiters, employment partners, and other stakeholders. This position is customer facing and maintains a high level of customer satisfaction. This role will responsible for accurate entry of information into E-Verify and HRIS systems. Work is performed under the direct supervision of the Recruiting Support Manager
Responsibilities of the position include but are not limited to:
* Prepares job postings that provide a summary of key responsibilities, activities, and qualifications for the job.
* Serves as the UNT System authorized representative with E-Verify, by creating cases for all UNT System entities, and by ensuring accurate entry of information, verification of identity, and communication to employees, Hiring Managers, and Campus HR staff.
* Composes and revises correspondence and informational materials.
* Communicates directly with employing departments or Campus HR regarding recruitment issues and requirements.
* Reviews applicant pools, verifies minimum qualifications for position are met, and ensures candidates not hired are appropriately coded.
* Communicates with candidates regarding their application status.
* Prepares offer letters and tracks acceptance by applicants.
* Manages the applicant tracking system and provides user level support.
* Facilitates hiring manager recruiting training.
* Conducts pre-employment screening and coordinates the on-boarding process.
The University of North Texas System is firmly committed to equal opportunity and does not permit - and takes actions to prevent - discrimination, harassment (including sexual violence), and retaliation on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, family status, genetic information, citizenship or veteran status in its application and admission processes, educational programs and activities, facilities, and employment practices. The University of North Texas System immediately investigates and takes remedial action when appropriate.
The University of North Texas System also takes actions to prevent retaliation against individuals who oppose a discriminatory practice, file a charge, or testify, assist or participate in an investigative proceeding or hearing.
Bachelor's degree in a related field; one year of relevant work experience or any equivalent combination of experience, education, and training which provides the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
*Working knowledge of applicable federal and state laws relating to human resources, affirmative action and EEO
* Proven level of accuracy required in work, especially with information/data provided to government, hiring managers and applicants
*Working knowledge of MS Office suite
*Skill in using office computer information systems to organize, store, manipulate and retrieve data
*Effective communications skills both orally and in writing
*Critical thinking skills
*Ability to plan, organize and effectively manage multiple assignments
*Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
*Ability to work in a fast paced environment, with frequently changing priorities
*Focused on providing a high level of customer service and follow-through
The preferred candidate will possess the following additional qualifications:
* PHR/SPHR or SHRM-CP/SCP Certification preferred.
* 2-3 years of administrative support, Human Resources or Recruiting experience preferred.
Special Instructions to Applicants
Please attach a resume with the online application.
Monday - Friday; 8am-5pm
Application Types Accepted
Occupational Exposure to HIV/HBV?
Occupational Exposure to Hazardous Chemicals?
Occupational Exposure to Tuberculosis?
Require a valid Texas Driver's License?
Require a certification?
Official Job Title
HR Representative II
Job Open Date
Job Close Date
Open Until Filled