2nd Assistant Manager
We are seeking a Second Assistant Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating the activities of the retail sales team. The Second Assistant Manager is an entry-level, non-exempt Management position. Second Assistants assist the Store Sales Management team in maximizing sales performance, both individually and through effectively directing the Sales Associates.
If you are a results-oriented individual and are able to drive sales, achieve results, exceed expectations, enthusiastically approach challenges approach challenges and provide effective and genuine customer engagement, then we would like to talk to you about joining our team.
You must be able to work a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends. Note: Regular and reliable attendance is a basic requirement of this position. Ability to lift up to 20 pounds.
- Supervise team of retail sales workers
- Adjust daily schedule for shift personnel to ensure optimal efficiency
- Train and evaluate employees
- Track monthly results and trends for business forecasting
- Previous experience in retail, customer service, or other related fields preferably in a managerial capacity with some supervisory experience
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to maintain good working relationships with others
- Strong leadership qualities
To apply, go to www.brookstone.com, click on the careers link and complete the online assessment and application.
Thank you for your interest in Brookstone!
Headquartered in Merrimack, NH, we offer thousands of fun, smart products through more than 250 retail stores, our catalogs, and online at Brookstone.com.
Brookstone employees share a passion for fun, imaginative products that elevate everyday experiences. To learn more about our people, culture, opportunity for advancement and our products, visit us at www.Brookstone.com and get excited about the opportunity to improve your legacy of growth, development and advancement with our team.
Brookstone recognizes that our people make a difference. We offer a challenging and exciting environment with competitive wages, a generous store discount and substantial opportunity for growth. Brookstone is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The application process begins at Brookstone.com.
Tue, 6 Jun 2017 13:43:12 PDT