Coordinator, Early College, Community Outreach & STEM Initiatives
The Program Coordinator will assist the Director, Early College, Community Outreach and STEM Initiatives with all assignments associated with early college, community outreach and STEM initiatives as requested and manage responsibilities of concurrent enrollment and articulation agreements with secondary school district partners.
- Ability to work with minimum direction in a complex environment, quickly solving problems and learning new skills as technical challenges arise
- Willingness to travel to school districts in the Johnson County/Metro area
- Excellent communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills
Understanding of high school/community college partnership related to concurrent enrollment and articulation
- Experience working with a variety of educational stakeholders
- Project management experience
- Proficiency with word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software for developing and submitting reports
- Bachelor's Degree
- Three to five years working in an educational environment
Click here for a summary of our benefit information. For a summary of our adjunct faculty compensation, click here.
Every employee of the college is expected to treat all members of the college community with dignity and respect demonstrating professional, courteous and respectful behavior and engage in constructive conflict resolution, when needed.
In accordance with the college policy, finalists for this position will be subject to criminal background investigations. Individual hiring departments at JCCC may elect to administer pre-employment tests, which are relevant to essential job functions as part of the applicant selection/hiring process. Many departments require those selected for hire to submit a certified transcript for all degrees obtained. For full consideration, applicants are encouraged to apply prior to the review date listed in posting.
Johnson County Community College welcomes the application of any qualified candidate and does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, national origin, disability, age, religion, genetic information, marital status, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or other factors that cannot be lawfully considered.
If you are an applicant requesting assistance or a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact the Office of Human Resources at 913-469-3877, or email.
For a summary of all disclosures (Background check, Clery Act, ADA, EOE, etc) refer to the links on our Career page.
Overland Park, Kansas, United States
For full consideration apply before
Hours per Week
Please submit resume and cover letter.