Accounts Payable Representative
Has primary responsibility for the resolution of problem/rejected invoices. The incumbent interacts with vendors, departments and staff, and investigates and records transactions, to resolve payment issues and to facilitate the payment of invoices, and ensures invoices are processed timely and accurately.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Strong organization, analytical and problem solving skills
• Detail Oriented
• General Accounting and Accounts Payable knowledge
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office products including Excel and Word
• Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion
• Commitment to excellent customer service and positive teamwork
• Ability to handle stress and work well under pressure
EDUCATION/LICENSURE REQUIREMENTS• High school diploma or equivalent.
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• Three (3) years of progressive related experience.
Apply online. Position #P100012524
The University of Miami is home to some of the brightest minds in the world. We are committed to educating and nurturing students, creating knowledge, and providing service to our community and beyond. The University of Miami offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package including medical and dental benefits, tuition remission, vacation, paid holidays and much more. The University of Miami is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Come join us! ]]>