Roles and Responsibilities:
Engagement Managers* play pivotal role in project delivery and client management. They are the key point of contact for the client and are ultimately responsible for project delivery. They are also the thought leaders for cutting edge analytical engagement efforts. They lead the project team in structuring and completing assignments and are responsible for managing day-to-day interactions with clients. They mentor and coach junior team members and manage team morale and relationships and ensure a productive working environment.
EMs responsibilities go beyond simply managing project work; they also contribute to managing the office. This may include recruiting, leading training efforts, logistics functions within the firm and helping develop areas of expertise within the firm. They should be experts at performing complex quantitative analysis on large amounts of granular client data using data manipulation and statistical tools like SAS, WPS, R and CART. They will also apply proprietary Essex techniques on business problems and establish best practices to be used across the firm e.g. portfolio evaluations, forecasting risk etc. They are also charged with developing client relationships, which may include creating business development presentations, drafting proposal documents and expanding existing relationships with clients.
- Only current Engagement/Case Managers at top analytical consulting firms and Senior Managers at top companies with excellent analytical capabilities will be considered
- Total professional experience of 6-8 years post undergraduate degree with excellent analytical capabilities
- Excellent track record of handling complex and challenging analytical/ quantitative assignments
- Adept at statistical tools like SAS, WPS, R and CART
- Proven track record of communication, interpersonal and leadership skills and team management skills
- Ability to take ownership, work under pressure and meet deadlines on time
- Team player willing to work in an international environment and be part of a global team
Essex Lake Group LLC is a young and unique firm that deploys Big Data science and deep industry experience to deliver results for global Fortune 100 companies. Our team of highly skilled analytics scientists, recruited from some of the world's top universities and consulting firms, is integrated into a result-oriented firm, focused on uncovering hidden profit opportunities for clients in consumer-focused industries (e.g. financial services, telecom, health care, and travel and leisure services).
Essex has distinguished itself as a highly effective and insightful firm able to deliver results fast. We address client needs in marketing, collections, technology, operations, procurement/supply chain, risk management and other functional areas. In a marketplace full of competing firms involved in only part of the profit enhancement process, Essex's teams are structured to be involved comprehensively, on an iterative basis, addressing upfront strategy; devising and performing granular and insightful analysis; and translating that analysis into results. Essex represents a strong, integrated alternative to traditional strategy consultants, statistical modeling shops and IT consulting firms.
With offices in New York, London, Shanghai and New Delhi, Essex has successfully completed numerous engagements in US, Asia, Europe and Africa.
Lower Manhattan, NY
Sat, 3 Jun 2017 08:49:46 PDT