Marketing Coordinator (Entry Level/Last Semester)
Launch 3 Telecom (launch3telecom.com) is seeking an Entry Level - Marketing Coordinator who is smart, flexible and open to unfamiliar assignments. The candidate is also creative, has superb problem solving and critical thinking skills. You should also have enthusiasm for working in a dynamic team environment with a strong, fun startup culture. If you graduated or are about to graduate, feel free to apply.
Our Ideal Candidate is:
-super detail oriented
-dedicated and committed
-resourceful and able to multi-task
JOB REQUIREMENTS: **
- 4-year degree preferred.
- Database management, online marketing and social media experience
- Excellent writing skills focused on marketing materials and press releases
- Extremely organized
- Self-starter, able to work independently and entrepreneurial; enjoys creating and implementing new initiatives
- Excellent project support experience; proven ability to meet deadlines and commitments
- Ability to think strategically and deliver tactically
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Skills in all MS programs and adobe Photoshop and illustrator knowledge a plus
About the role:
-You will be responsible for taking on ppc, seo, email campaigns, blogging, & social media projects as needed for various websites.
-Coordinating travel for the sales team.
-Writing content for websites/emails, posting on social media, and researching competition.
-Support the marketing team in implementing tactical events and programs and provide project and administrative support.
-Support in the development and distribution of marketing and sales materials.
-Oversee elements of e-commerce to help create a cohesive site
-Ensure that the brand is used consistently and respectfully with established guidelines
-Miscellaneous administrative support for the team.
Fast Growing Telecom equipment distributor and construction company.
2016 top 100 places to work in New Jersey according to NJBIZ.
Excellent work environment!
Mon, 5 Jun 2017 11:54:43 PDT