Regional Property Manager
We invite you to drop off your resume in person at any of our San Antonio area properties. Monday - Friday 9AM-5PM
Roscoe Properties has the best leaders in the industry. If you're hardworking, ambitious, and tech-savvy read below to learn the details of this position. We want you to be a part of our forward thinking company as we grow.
Objective of Position:
The Regional Property Manager will assist in the development and monitoring of company policies and procedures related to property management; responsible for recruitment, training, development, and supervision of Property Managers, and shares responsibility for maintaining the physical asset and performance of assigned properties. This position also includes assisting VP and other supervisors with special projects as needed.
Responsibilities will include:
- Train, evaluate and supervise all on-site staff; recommend probation or termination if indicated
- Monitor compliance to all Roscoe Properties policies and procedures, Monitor compliance to laws and ordinances, Monitor compliance to safety procedures
- Improving the overall financial performance of all properties within the portfolio by increasing revenues and controlling expenses while maintaining Company standards.
- Responsible for all day to day property operations and maximize resident retention
- Promptly inform Vice President or Regional Property Manager of resident issues involving safety, loss of income or damage to property
- Developing and implementing marketing plans catered to the needs of each Community.
- Communicating effectively and on a regular basis with Senior Management and our Clients or Owners to provide updates on Community operations and issues
- Optimizing the use of personnel resources by hiring, training, empowering and motivating on-site Property Managers and team members.
- Preparation of annual budgets, goals and objectives.
Competencies: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following.
Achievement Focus - Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles. Measures self against standard of excellence. Recognizes and acts on opportunities. Sets and achieves challenging goals. Takes calculated risks to accomplish goals.
Communications - Exhibits good listening and comprehension. Expresses ideas and thoughts in written form. Expresses ideas and thoughts verbally. Keeps others adequately informed. Selects and uses appropriate communication methods.
Managing Customer Focus - Develops new approaches to meeting customer needs. Establishes customer service standards. Monitors customer satisfaction. Promotes customer focus. Provides training in customer service delivery.
Managing People - Develops subordinates' skills and encourages growth. Includes subordinates in planning. Makes self-available to subordinates. Provides direction and gains compliance. Provides regular performance feedback. Takes responsibility for subordinates' activities.
Planning and Organization - Integrates changes smoothly. Plans for additional resources. Prioritizes and plans work activities. Sets goals and objectives. Uses time efficiently. Works in an organized manner.
Problem Solving - Develops alternative solutions. Gathers and analyzes information skillfully. Identifies problems in a timely manner. Resolves problems in early stages. Works well in group problem solving situations.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 4 years Property Management experience, 2 years in a regional or multi-site manager
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- A valid Driver's License is required
- Experience with Yardi Software a plus
- Strong work ethic
- Works well with a team
Roscoe Properties offers a competitive benefits package, 401k, paid Holidays, and PTO.
Employment with Roscoe Properties is contingent upon successful completion of a background check, possessing a valid driver's license and drug screen.
Roscoe Properties is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job title is associated with Area Property Manager, Multi-site Manager, Regional Community Manager, and/or Senior Property Manager.
San Antonio, TX
Mon, 5 Jun 2017 14:36:59 PDT