Project Superintendent (General Contractor)-Apartment Project
Immediate opening to supervise construction projects in the San Diego area. Our company is a well-established general contractor based in Southern California that is listed in ENR's Top 200 General Contractors.
- Ability to daily supervise a single project of up to $70M
- Substantial experience supervising HOSPITALITY / RESORT construction
- Furnish two (2) references with name, phone, email
- At least 12 years of overall superintendent experience in public and/or private construction
- Attention to detail and must be extremely organized
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally
- Flexibility to handle shifting priorities and situations
- OSHA 30 or OSHA 40 Training
- Manage and troubleshoot subcontractor relations
- Lead projects by setting direction of project, creating project plan and timeline and identifying key milestones and additional resources needed
- Coordinate and manage projects throughout construction lifecycle
- Develop project estimates and detailed work plans
We prefer that you already live in the San Diego area and that you are able to start immediately.
You must be able to think for yourself and work within a non-corporate, entrepreneurial company that does not hold your hand but also offers room for growth and reward as long as you have the initiative.
Please attach your cover letter and, if you meet our requirements, we will be in touch.
The Reed Family of Construction Companies was founded in 1976. In 1996, two newly created Limited Liability Companies, E. E. Reed Construction, L.C. and Zapalac/Reed Construction Company assumed control of all previous E. E. Reed Construction Company operations in Houston and Austin, and on the East Coast. In 2002, the Limited Liability Companies converted to Limited Partnerships, and all new operations since that date are contracted in the Limited Partnerships. Therefore, the combined years are 34. davisREED Construction, Inc. was incorporated as the newest Reed Company in 2002 in order to service the western half of the United States. The Reed companies have consistently been found in the ENR Top 400 companies.
Mon, 5 Jun 2017 11:36:23 PDT