Acquisition Logistics Support Manager, Level 2 ... LC
~~Clearance Required: TS/SCI w/Full Scope Polygraph
The Acquisition Logistics Support Manager 2 shall have the following qualifications:
• Associate's Degree in any technical field or equivalent documented combination of training and experience
• Eight years experience in preparation of various Acquisition Logistic Support documents, PCA support, field support, sparing, shipping, and life cycle support with experience in writing ALSM documentation to detail field and life cycle support logistic requirements
• Resolution of identified acquisition logistic issues and concerns
• Experience in GFE accountability procedures and documentation required.
• Two years (total) experience in supervising ALSM activities
• Provide expertise in logistics, including PCAs, sparing, drawings, shipping, documentation and fielding of systems
• Coordinate with the Net-Centric Capabilities Integration Office (NCCIO) and sites
NBS Enterprises creates competitive advantages. We isolate and overcome constraints to deliver performance value for all involved: you, your customer, and your employees. We break current market staffing trends with price-sensitive strategies solutions.
Our goal is to work in partnership with you, our client, become a trusted advisor and teammate to establish a relationship that provides you and your team with a competitive advantage at both the contract and at the task order levels. NBS' innovative 'Triangle' approach to staffing support provides you, your customer, and your future employee a risk mitigation solution that is second to none.
Fort Meade, MD
Mon, 5 Jun 2017 16:25:40 PDT