Representative Team Leader / Management Trainee
Fast Trak Inc. handles the middle man work between the client and the installation process. We strive on excellent hospitality and customer service, it is our main priority. We are looking for positive, motivated customer service representatives to join our growing team. You'll be dealing with present and potential clients in order to make sure they are satisfied with our services as well as making sure consumers have a great experience and want to continue doing business with us in the future. This is a career opportunity as opposed to a temporary job. Although you start off as a customer service rep, after your two weeks of full paid training process, you can rapidly advance into a managerial role and thus be training and leading the reps if you show yourself to be a strong and effective worker.
• Advertise and present company services to current and potential clients.
• Face to face sales based interaction with customers
• Contact and Inform potential customers about what we have to offer
• Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
• Keep customers aware of latest developments and deals
• Create sales objectives to present to staff and customers
• Leading a team of roughly 10 representatives (making sure they are conducting their position properly, timely, and adequately.
• Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields is preferred but not a deal breaker (training process will cover how to administer your positon correctly)
• Positive attitude, friendly
• Ability to build rapport with clients
• Strong closing and Interpersonal skills
• Detail and time-oriented
• Growth and compensation are based on an individual's performance
• Career oriented position for workers looking to advance within our establishment
Wed, 31 May 2017 15:32:54 PDT