Customer Success Manager
At Wiredrive, we believe that the work we do is part of a larger experience defined by the tens of thousands of inspired creatives who create and present their work every day on our platform. We are a fast growing, privately-owned SaaS company with headquarters in Playa Vista. With over 1500+ customers worldwide, Wiredrive has become the application of choice for creative professionals in the advertising, television and motion-picture industries who need to upload, manage and present their digital media. Wiredrive's client base is made up of the top global advertising agencies, television/movie production companies, post-production houses and brands.
In this customer success role, you will help manage the client experience, ensuring success throughout their lifetime. This role is a combination of education, support, and sales. This will include support emails and phone calls, bug logging/tracking, and thorough and timely follow up. You will provide customer insights and feedback to Product, Engineering, Marketing, and Sales. To thrive in this role, you enjoy customer interaction and have a passion for solving tough issues. You are smart, disarming and resourceful.
- Maintain the day to day relationships with our customers, ensuring satisfaction while maximizing revenue opportunities on key accounts
- Identify and seize cross and up-sell opportunities for new products and services to existing clients
- Be the point person for client communication and contribute directly to the results of the Sales team
- Focus on customer health metrics to assure that each Wiredrive customer is effectively using the software to better their business goals
- Help to train & onboard new and existing customers
- Serve as the primary point of contact to existing clients on issues regarding contract terms, new functionality requirements, assisting with Wiredrive onboarding/strategy, announcing/promoting new products/features, and managing various questions regarding accounts
- Provide assistance to customers in user creation and system set up
- Responsible for the retention of revenue accounts and consistent high touch account management with current client base.
- Support tier 1 client technical issues in using Wiredrive
Key Performance Indicators:
- Increase customer utilization and adoption (Upgrades)
- Generate new leads from Current Clients (Referrals/Cross Sell/Lead Gen)
- Increase customer renewals (Retention)
- Onboard customers within key 30 day window
THE REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATIONS/PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES:
- EDUCATION: BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- EXPERIENCE: 2+ years of experience in customer success or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention
- Experience with Zendesk, Salesforce (SFDC) or other B2B Success platforms highly preferred
- Working knowledge of how the web works, with a focus on understanding web video formats and encoding technologies
- Strong problem-solving and trouble shooting skills with the ability to make swift, sound judgments; offering solutions to customers
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills
- Highly organized and able to multi-task in an extremely fast paced, energetic, entrepreneurial environment
- Team player that thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly
- Passion for cloud technology and how it helps business
- Above all, ethical, fair and of high integrity
At MediaSilo and Wiredrive, we believe that the work we do is part of a larger experience defined by the tens of thousands of inspired creatives who create and present their work every day on our platform. Our companies recently came together to form a fast growing, privately-owned SaaS company with offices in Boston and Playa Vista. With over 1800+ customers worldwide, MediaSilo and Wiredrive have become the applications of choice for creative professionals in the advertising, television and motion-picture industries who need to upload, manage and present their digital media. Our client base is made up of the top global advertising agencies, television/movie production companies, post-production houses and brands.
If you're up for a challenge and like to learn every day, this is the perfect time to join our combined organization. You'll get both hands-on product marketing experience, as well as insight into brand strategy as we bring our two respected brands together to launch a new platform under a new banner. This role provides a blend of production, implementation and analysis, so if you have a hunger to dive in and get your hands dirty, learning new tools, forging relationships with other departments and making recommendations as to how we can improve, you're just the self-starter, jack-of-all-trades we're looking for.
Headquarters: Playa Vista, CA
Employees: 40+ with significant growth, across all divisions, over the last year.
Customers: Over 1800 + paying global customers including Nike, Beats by Dre, Red Bull, Universal Studios, ESPN, 72 and Sunny, Reebok, MTV, Lionsgate, Tory Burch, RPA and many more.
Los Angeles, CA
Mon, 5 Jun 2017 13:48:01 PDT