Our client is an industry leading top global packaging company who is looking for a Production Supervisor to join their team. We are looking for dynamic leaders and engineers who can advance to a higher level role over the next 3 years as our client is experiencing major growth in the US and Internationally. This is a fast track position and any candidate who has the desire to grow and advance within an innovative company please apply now. The company is very stable, highly profitable, and rapidly growing in 2018. My client will provide full relocation, annual bonus, excellent benefits, and a high competitive base salary. The plant is located near Columbus, Ohio. We will only consider engineers for this role.
POSITION: Production Supervisor
SALARY: Based on experience, current salary, and education.
EXPERIENCE NEEDED - 2-10 years of experience in paper, pulp, packaging, containers, corrugated, or any heavy industrial products.
LOCATION: Less than 30 minutes to Downtown Columbus, Ohio
BONUS: Yes - Annual - KPI Driver
- Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and team building skills
- Must have experience working in a corrugated plant. Must have Corrugated experience.
- Ability to work effectively on multiple projects and capital project experience
- Results oriented and driven and very stable job history.
- Good problem solving skills and must have future leader visions and qualities
- Six Sigma and LEAN experience would be helpful in this role.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong technical & communication skills
Career Brokers is an Executive Recruiting firm with THOUSANDS of jobs posted by 600+ affiliate offices across the USA. Note:
1. If you live outside of North America, *** WE CANNOT HELP YOU ***
2. 99.99% of jobs requires *** US Citizenship or Green Green ***
3. NONE of our clients will hire people with OPT visas from us
4. We NEVER work with 3rd parties/sub-contractors/corp-to-corp.
Good luck in your job search!
Tue, 23 May 2017 20:18:06 PDT