Project Manager/Estimator - Communications Cabling and Connectivity
Pinnacle is a leader in providing connectivity solutions for the corporate marketplace in Southern California and offers a vast array of services in Communications Cabling, Audio Video Systems, Riser Management, and Security Systems. We are proud of our great reputation in the industry and our organization consists of some of the most experienced, qualified and knowledgeable employees in the field of connectivity.
We are currently looking for project managers who have working experience and knowledge in the field.
Candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Must have a high level of knowledge and hands on experience with design and installation of low voltage communications cabling systems, CCTV and Access Control Systems, AV System Integration
- Great leadership and organizational skills
- Must acquire great communication skills
- Highly proficient in PC skills
- Perform site surveys, walk projects with customers
- Must be able to Read requests for proposals, and floor plans and provide proposals accordingly
- Must be able to provide space and pathway designs
- Must be able to build bill of materials from plans and RFP's
- Meet with clients on an on-going basis
- Run multiple projects efficiently and on a timely manner
- Oversee projects and assure all aspects of projects are running as planned. This includes timeline, accuracy of installation, effective use of crew, accuracy of materials being used.
- BICSI certifications and manufacturer certifications are a plus.
Low Voltage Cabling, Security, and AV Contractor
Mon, 5 Jun 2017 13:32:17 PDT