Store Sales Manager
• Follows and understands sales forecasting and annual sales quotas for store
• Following projected and expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
• Implements monthly sales programs
• Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
• Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring supply and demand.
• Completes sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
• Maintains store sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
• Maintains store sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
• Maintains MOD knowledge by attending manager workshops
• Maintains understanding of community by following local activities and community activities
• Ensures availability of merchandise and services by communicating with assistant buyers
• Ensures availability of merchandise and services by communicating directly with top vendors
• Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
• Formulates pricing policies by reviewing merchandising activities; determining additional needed sales promotion; authorizing clearance sales; studying trends.
• Maintains the stability and reputation of the store
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
MARTAS opened in 1981 with a vision. Now 34 plus years we are constantly growing in the community. Fashion in general is what we offer. From high end brands; Paige, Virgin Saints and Angels, Joseph Ribkoff, BB Dakota, Bailey 44, BCBG, Dolce Vita. At any given time MARTA'S is featuring over 200 brand names.
MARTA'S offers a lot what other small companies cannot offer, as well as what large corporate companies can't compare to. MARTA'S is a family owned company with high standards, dreams and expectations for our employees. Each employee is offered a position in which their needs are looked at. We show interest in our employees with constant growth opportunities within the company.
St. Louis, MO
Mon, 5 Jun 2017 13:05:18 PDT