Electrcial Controls & Instrumentation Field Engineer
Systems East Inc. is a close knit group of technical professionals who work well together to deliver quality custom control systems and integration solutions. We specialize in the municipal and industrial water/wastewater industry and are seeking a full time Electrical Controls Field Engineers. Electrical Engineering degree preferred and or equivalent of 10+ years of hands on experience in the commissioning and troubleshooting of integrated control systems in a technical / construction environment to include industrial, motor control and PLC systems.
- Responsible for on site field technical services to include SEI new control system start up, commissioning, troubleshooting, and repair of SEI or existing customer control systems.
- Project related duties include:
- Responsible for new control system factory testing activities
- Provide on-site calibrations and start up of SEI furnished equipment and systems including PLC and Local OIT
- Program Variable Frequency Drive parameters
- Provide detailed daily reports for field related work
- Develop PLC/OIT programs as assigned
- Advise Project Manager of any requested or needed field change orders before performing work
- Make redline revisions to SEI drawings per field installation
- Perform service calls and assist PM with cost estimates for service work.
- Provide on site operations and maintenance instruction to owner personnel
- Maintain vehicle log for assigned SEI work vehicle
- Responsible for regular maintenance and cleanliness of assigned SEI work vehicle
- Perform field terminations when required
- Attend onsite project meetings when required
- Perform any additional tasks as assigned by PM
- Significant Travel is possible
SYSTEMS EAST INC., was founded in September 1993 and specializes in the design, application, manufacturing and installation of custom instrumentation, control, and monitoring equipment with a concentration in municipal and industrial water and wastewater treatment and distribution systems. Our personnel have proven experience in the conceptual design, application and installation of; process instrumentation, pump control systems, electronic process instruments, programmable logic controllers, distributed control equipment, Man-Machine Interface (MMI), computer systems and primary sensing devices.
All custom control panel and motor control center assembly and wiring are performed in house at our facility located in Hampton, Virginia. This permits SEI to maintain quality control during the entire assembly process. All panels are tested by our design and field service technicians prior to shipment. On site start-up service, calibration, and the commissioning of the control system are provided upon completion of installation.
Systems East Inc. provides an excellent benefits package, competitive salary and is an EEOC company
Mon, 5 Jun 2017 09:42:49 PDT